Tuesday, December 8, 2015

1072 Miles

I couldn't fall asleep again after we talked last night. I felt so far away from you. We've been doing so very well, but I knew there would be difficult days. This is one of them.

I miss you. I'm anxious and I worry. I feel like everyone breaks up eventually and I wonder if that will happen to us. It's hard for me to believe there's a chance it won't. I know it seems like I have all the company here, but they really don't help when I miss you. And that's disappointing because I'm realizing on some level that's why I have them. Which maybe isn't the best for them, either.

Sometimes I feel like I'm doing so well, but then I wonder if that's just in contrast to how I used to be. Which isn't to say it's not valuable. But I still have a way to go towards feeling healthy and well.

I love you. I'm feeling each of the 67,921,920 inches separating us right now. And it really hurts.

No comments:

Post a Comment